Constructed for a single sheet of roll formed steel with a laminated front face the Gliderol Electric Mini Roller Door is the most viable physical security solution in instances where internal headroom is limited. With a compact roller mechanism that only needs 340mm of space, this simple to operate garage door is easy to install and great value for money.
Gliderol-A-Door Mini Garage Doors Prices Start From £638.00 ex VAT
Gliderol Electric Mini Garage Roller Doors
- Single skin steel roller doors are designed to be fitted to the back of the opening to enable the maximum drive through width to be achieved.
- Requires minimal amounts of maintenance.
- Supplied with the Gliderol RW-1 motor including 2 x remotes and an internal manual release.
- A force limitation device in the motor will stop operation if an object is detected.
- Available in a choice of Golden Oak or Rosewood laminated finishes.
- Self locking mechanism.
- Gliderol roller doors are suitable for DIY installation.
- Available to order in made to measure sizes up to 3350mm (w) x 2135mm (h).
Unsure if this design is right for your garage? To help you decide please take a look at the following page.